Frequently Asked Questions
- The courier service delivering your order usually tries to deliver on the next business day in case you miss a delivery.
You can check your SMS for more details on when the courier service will try to deliver again.
2. The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
- On the rare occasion that your order is delayed, please check your email & messages for updates. A new delivery timeframe will be shared with you and you can also track its status by visiting My Orders.
3. What should I do if my order is approved but hasn't been shipped yet?
- Sellers usually ship orders 1-2 business days before the delivery date so that they reach you on time. In case your order hasn't been shipped within this time please contact our Customer Support so that we can look into it.
- Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement.
In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your replacement request for more details
2. Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller's Returns Policy?
- No, sellers will not be able to accept returns after the time period mentioned in the seller's Returns Policy.
3. I see the 'Cancel' button but I can't click on it. Why?
- A greyed out and disabled 'Cancel' button can mean any one of the following:
The item is non-refundable (e.g. Gift Card)
- You can write to email@example.com for your corporate gifting requirements.
2. What is a 'card label'?
- A card label is a name you give to your card while saving it on Flipkart.
This helps in identifying the card at the time of making a payment. Even if you don't specify a card label, you can still identify the card by the first 2 and last 4 digits of the card number which are visible to you when the saved card is shown.
3. How is my EMI debited?
- If you have paid for your order using the EMI payment mode, the full amount will be charged to your card the day of the transaction. Within 7 days, you will see a credit for the full amount. The first EMI charge will occur subsequently. If your card's billing date falls within those 7 working days, you need to pay only the EMI amount to the bank.
- You could see different prices for the same product, as it could be listed by many Sellers.
2. What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
- An item is marked as 'Out of stock' when it is not available with any sellers at the moment; you won't be able to buy it now. Use 'Notify Me' feature to know once it's available with sellers for purchase.
3. How does 'Instant Cashback' work?
- 'Instant Cashback' is applied directly to the product or order value in your cart and you do not have to wait for the cashback to be credited to your bank account/credit or debit card at a later date.